By Babak Akhgar,Gregory B. Saathoff,Hamid R Arabnia,Richard Hill,Andrew Staniforth,Petra Saskia Bayerl
Application of huge facts for nationwide safeguard provides clients with state of the art suggestions, tools, and applied sciences for giant information analytics within the struggle opposed to terrorism and crime, together with a variety of case reports and alertness situations. This ebook combines services from a world staff of specialists in legislation enforcement, nationwide safety, and legislations, in addition to laptop sciences, criminology, linguistics, and psychology, making a certain cross-disciplinary selection of wisdom and insights into this more and more worldwide issue.
The strategic frameworks and important elements offered in Application of massive facts for nationwide Security give some thought to technical, felony, moral, and societal affects, but additionally sensible concerns of massive information process layout and deployment, illustrating how info and safety matters intersect. In making a choice on present and destiny technical and operational demanding situations it helps legislation enforcement and executive businesses of their operational, tactical and strategic judgements whilst applying sizeable info for nationwide security
- Contextualizes the massive facts notion and the way it pertains to nationwide safeguard and crime detection and prevention
- Presents strategic techniques for the layout, adoption, and deployment of massive facts applied sciences in combating terrorism and decreasing crime
- Includes a chain of case experiences and situations to illustrate the applying of massive information in a countrywide protection context
- Indicates destiny instructions for giant info as an enabler of complex crime prevention and detection
Read or Download Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies PDF
Similar data mining books
The 1st a part of this publication is dedicated to tools looking proper dimensions of knowledge. The variables hence bought offer a man-made description which regularly ends up in a graphical illustration of the knowledge. After a common presentation of the discriminating research, the second one half is dedicated to clustering tools which represent one other technique, frequently complementary to the equipment defined within the first half, to synthesize and to investigate the information.
Increase compliment for Indian Mujahideen: Computational research and Public coverage “This publication provides a hugely leading edge computational method of examining the strategic habit of terrorist teams and formulating counter-terrorism rules. it'd be very priceless for foreign safeguard analysts and policymakers.
Grasp determination modeling and analytics via life like examples, intuitive motives, and proven Excel templates. enterprise Analytics with administration technological know-how has been designed to aid scholars, practitioners and executives use company analytics to enhance decision-making structures. not like past books, it emphasizes the applying of useful administration technological know-how recommendations in company analytics.
Comprehensively covers protein subcellular localization from single-label prediction to multi-label prediction, and comprises prediction options for virus, plant, and eukaryote species. 3 laptop studying instruments are brought to enhance category refinement, characteristic extraction, and dimensionality relief.
- Fraud Analytics Using Descriptive, Predictive, and Social Network Techniques: A Guide to Data Science for Fraud Detection (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- Data Mining with R: Learning with Case Studies, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- Business Analytics for Decision Making
- Ensemble Methods in Data Mining: Improving Accuracy Through Combining Predictions
Additional info for Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies