By Rene Piedra
By Douglas Hammond
By Ulrike Grohmann
By Klaus Eisert
Die Vergrösserungen waren 500, one thousand- und 2000fach. Das Spaltareal wurde auf dem im REM gewonnenen Fotos von drei Untersuchern unabhängig voneinander mittels einer Schublehre vermessen und anschliessend statistisch ausgewertet.
Für die Untersuchung wurden bei 18 kariesfreien Prämolaren, die aus kieferorthopädischer Indikation extrahiert worden sind, jeweils drei senkrechte (90°) Kavitäten und drei Kavitäten mit einer 30° Schmelzanschrägung prä-pariert
By David O. Willis
By Louis H. Berman,Kenneth M. Hargreaves,Steven R. Cohen
The definitive endodontics reference, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp is understood for its entire insurance of modern info, fabrics, and strategies. It examines all features of endodontic care, from getting ready the clinician and sufferer for endodontic remedy to the position the endodontist can play within the therapy of irritating accidents and to the tactics utilized in the remedy of pediatric and older sufferers. not just does Hargreaves and Cohen’s tenth variation upload 5 chapters on sizzling new subject matters, it's also on-line entry! As knowledgeable seek advice identify, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp permits you to seek the total contents of the booklet in your laptop, and comprises 5 on-line chapters no longer to be had within the published textual content, plus video clips, a searchable snapshot assortment, and extra. For evidence-based endodontics examine and therapy, this can be your one-stop resource!
By Eric Whaites
- Covers all of the radiology and radiography issues often tested at undergraduate and postgraduate point.
- Highly illustrated, with brief paragraphs, bulleted lists and circulation diagrams current the topic in an available format.
- Clear line diagrams support the coed comprehend the various themes and interpret the radiographs.
- Starts from fundamentals - uncomplicated sufficient for simple scholars wishes, yet includes sufficient fabric for the revising postgraduate.
- Digital imaging up-to-date and taken care of as a part of mainstream dental radiography
- New part on cone Beam CT
- Updated all through together with fresh class adjustments and extra examples of complicated imaging
- Emphasis of chapters on maxillary antra and temporomandibular joint adjustments to mirror extra smooth methods to investigation
- All line diagrams redrawn
By Hannu Larjava
By Jeffrey Weinzweig
Plastic surgical procedure Secrets—the first secrets and techniques sequence® identify within the PLUS format—offers an easy-to-read, information-at-your-fingertips method of plastic and reconstructive surgical procedure and hand surgical procedure. Jeffrey Weinzweig has joined forces with world-renowned plastic surgeons Joseph McCarthy, Julia Terzis, Joseph Upton, Fernando Ortiz-Monasterio, and Luis Vasconez, and others to deliver you the specialist point of view you want to clutch the nuances of this area of expertise. This new version beneficial properties an extra colour that highlights tables, legends, key phrases, part and bankruptcy titles, and net references. All this, in addition to the preferred question-and resolution procedure and checklist of the "Top a hundred cosmetic surgery Secrets," make it an ideal concise board evaluate device and a convenient medical reference.
- Maintains the preferred and depended on secrets and techniques sequence® structure, utilizing questions and brief solutions for powerful and stress-free learning.
- Provides the most up-tp-date evaluate and authoritative insurance of all themes due to contributions from a magnificent checklist of over three hundred specialists within the box of cosmetic surgery and a number of similar specialties.
- Introduces the hot PLUS layout, with an increased measurement and structure and whole colour for simpler assessment, additional info, and extra visible components for an total greater experience.
- Presents improved tables, legends, key phrases, and part and bankruptcy titles by using an extra colour that makes discovering info fast and easy.
- Contains new complete colour photographs and illustrations to supply extra element and provide a clearer photograph of what's obvious in practice.
By Sangkot Marzuki,Jan Verhoef,Harm Snippe
broader-than-usual manner. The publication discusses conventional tropical drugs themes of infectious illnesses and dietary deficiencies. those illnesses are universal within the tropics, even supposing a few are linked extra with
poverty than with tropical residing stipulations. It additionally offers with genetic ailments and genomic concerns which are really linked to dwelling within the tropics, e.g. the thalassemias. The e-book starts off with numerous papers describing
the gigantic human genetic variety of Southeast Asia and its courting to a number of genetic problems. those papers illustrate the long run path of genomic actions relating to affliction susceptibility and resistance. The
subsequent sections care for malaria and 4 particular viral and bacterial illnesses of the tropics: hepatitis B and C, tuberculosis, and leprosy, by way of a piece on basic bacterial an infection. papers on nutrition
whole the volume.